Any winnipeg rogers have 4S in stock?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Any winnipeg rogers have 4S in stock?

anyone know?

i just see in apple store..

******* Edit labels ********

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Any winnipeg rogers have 4S in stock?

Did the apple store get some stock today? I called them earlier today and they told me that they didn't have any in stock.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

i don't know.. i just wait for rogers.. but sitll open now..

Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Rogers Plus in Richmond West had some left, and its the place where I got my 16GB white from, but they don't have any 64GB in stock and no white 16GB left as I know of. The Pembina/Stafford one should have some too as their shipment was slightly higher than the one I just mentioned.

What was/is the Apple Store like in Polopark? It must be a cluster **bleep**... its always a cluster **bleep** even when its a normal day..

I'm Here A Lot

Re: Any Winnipeg Rogers have 4S in stock?

I know the goulet store will have a 64gb soon, as mine went to in progress tonight!!!!!!!!!

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

One of the Apple store reps that I spoke to told me that they'll likely get a shipment in Tuesday.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

yeah, my 16gb white went into in progress tonight,too... maybe they will have enough 4s in stock..
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I spent 4 hours trying to reserve one through apple last night at the polo park store, the online system said that there is no stock for ipods, iphones, ipads, imacs, nothing. its unbelievable. all throughtout canada and the states said no stock, yet 50 people managed to preorder. the goulet location said that they have no reserved phones coming in, nor and more stock.... i want my iphone 4s already. apple knew they would sell about 10 million first week, so why didnt they make 15?