Any more credit or compensation??

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fritz
I Plan to Stick Around

Any more credit or compensation??

I was just wondering if Rogers was planning on offering any compensation for keeping us hanging, without word and data for an extra week and a few days. AT&T got they're fix in 6 days from launch, and $ 100 credit, We waited about 14 days and I had to keep begging my frustrated wife to wait and not return it yet .

Spock_Lebanon
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Any more credit or compensation??

I got 1/2 a month of data credited back to me.

So 2 weeks with intermittant data out of a 4 week month...  Fair is fair 🙂

Mayoo
I Plan to Stick Around

Got Free LTE unitl next bill cycle . so for about a month i am FREE on LTE
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

I would speak to retentions. They are the ones able to give or offer any type of discounts or offers ( other then the CSR).

I would not ask for much but maybe a free month of LTE data or at least $10-15 of my monthly bill. But remember the more greedy you are, the more they will not give it too you.

ATT got the update for a different reason. Remember both companies are not the same.. ATT released the update because the phone was hyped & new. Also they released the update that fast because all the ATT stores & online were sold out. Thus making it a hurry to do the update. Rogers never really sold out of the Lumia 900. They barely got any in stock from the warehouse. Some store here in Toronto had a few Lumia 900 left the night of the launch date.
Fritz
I Plan to Stick Around

thanks for the replies.  no luck here.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

If you spoke to a CSR from retentions, ask them to speak to a Manager or a supervisor. Once you speak to a Manager, speak clear & without any anger. Tell them what is going on & see what happens. Just explain that you are not able to use the data for this long & that you are returning the phone OR switching to Bell.