Annoying calls from Rogers Sales

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Annoying calls from Rogers Sales

I am getting upset with Rogers sales calling me non-stop. The number that is harrasing me is 1-877-632-6241. How do I stop this? I told them many times that I am not interested and to remove me from the list. Looks like I will have to change the carrier after being with Rogers for 10 years.

***edited labels***

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Annoying calls from Rogers Sales

Hello Alex_2971

Have you tried signing into My Rogers - Overview - Update Marketing Permissions? Try that & see if it stops.

Most of the times, those are third party companies calling on behalf of Rogers.
I've Been Here Awhile

Hello,

Yes, checked all the boxes to unsubscribe for all possible sales. I also told them and they promised that I won't be getting anymore calls. But big surprise - they still calling. I guess their system is messed up or something...

I don't understand why Rogers would do this to me. My phone is literally being raped by their telemarketers right now. This is unacceptable. I can tolerate ocassional text, or email, but calling me in the middle of the business day to offer some garbage is very rude. This is extremely unprofessional, they will not be getting my business.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Alex_2971

Its not only you. Some of us are getting them as well. The same happens with Bell & Telus. they do the same exact things ( Read their Facebooks & a few other blogs about this).

It seems to me that Rogers even tho has control over the third party companies, they still call you no matter what. All i do is tell them i am recording the phone call & they hang up.
I Plan to Stick Around

My Telus line for approx 2 yrs has never received a marketing call or any spam calls for that matter! Can't say much for Bell though as I never had wireless with them.
I Plan to Stick Around

My Rogers line on the other hand still gets these calls so I politely say hello and when I detect it is them I quickly hang up!
I'm an Advisor

Alex_2971:

Sounds like you're getting calls on your cell phone. If so, have you tried using Rogers One Number? RON lets you block numbers and it works great for stuff like this.