Android Bootloop

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Android Bootloop

Hey My Name Is Joshua And I have An Xperia Play That Is Stuck In Bootloop! I Dont Have Warranty Anymore So I Cant Get It Fixed 😞 What Happened Was It Was Oct.31 And I Was On My Phone On The Market Trying To Get This App But Not Compatible To My Phone So I Found This App Called "Device Spoofer" It Lets Me Disguise My Phone From R800i To Say Nexus Or Something, So It Worked It Disguise My Phone But When I "Restore Device Info" It Rebooted And Looped 😞 I NEED HELP TO GET IT FIX!!!! ASAP!

****Edited Labels****

I'm a Reliable Contributor

Re: Android Bootloop

really it all depends on wether or not you can access fastboot mode....

Try the Sony desktop software, I've recovered a Xperia Arc with it before.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Bambalow28

Have you tried doing the reset trick with the phone? Also have you tried contacting Sony Canada tech support to see what they can say? I know when my X10 was out of warranty & i needed something, Sony would help me out.

When plugging in the phone into the computer, does Sony Companion see it? If it does, try recovering it like Smeelious said.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

How do u use fastboot?

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Ok ill Try The Sony Company And Ya Sony Companion Sees It But Only For A Few Seconds And Gone 😞