Android 4.2.2 release.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Android 4.2.2 release.

Does anyone know how to insatall 4.2.2? I know the stock update from Rogers will take time. But I read that a few users already did that.

I have the S3 I747M. I'm assuming everyone on rogers has that.
On the CMod it says that 10.1 is released but there is none available for I747.

If someone has a link on what & how to install for the rogers phone, I'd appreciate it greatly.
Thanks

I Plan to Stick Around

Android 4.2.2 release

Will Rogers be releasing jb 4.2.2 for the gs3 any time soon??

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Android 4.2.2 release

Hello neenus

At this moment there is no word when Rogers will release the update. It could be anytime BUT the only way to find out is when Rogers posts it on the " OS Upgrade Schedule" thread on here. You can also find out when the phone shows you have a update. As for the ETA? They do not give a exact ETA. Only month & year if anything.

So the answer is no one knows yet & Rogers will not post anything until they know for sure.

I Plan to Stick Around

Android 4.2.2 release

Thank you for your answer...
Can you give me a link to the Rogers os upgrade schedule!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Android 4.2.2 release

Hello neenus

You are welcome. Check it daily just in case they posted anything!.

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/GeneralCareSupport/thread-id/355

I Plan to Stick Around

The person that is asking for multi Window option that is available on 4.1 2 you don't have to wait for 4.2.2 update to use it and honestly like everyone on here said it's no use....
Jlannen .. Which update have you used??? Because I tried liquid smooth and I didn't like it and the biggest issue was LTE stopped working so I went back to stock rom from rogers waiting for the update to be released hopefully sometime soon
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Android 4.2.2 release

any words on the JB 4.2.2 update yet?? the OS upgrade schedule list haven't changed in a while....

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Android 4.2.2 release

Hello neenus

There still is no word on it. It could be that either Samsung Canada and the Canadian carriers are going to release 4.3 for the S3 instead OR Rogers is taking their time and waiting for the update from Rogers.

You wont get the answer u are waiting for Sadly.
I Plan to Stick Around

i am still waiting for 4.1
I Plan to Stick Around

will take rogers years for 4.2