Android 4.1 - Jelly Bean

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Android 4.1 - Jelly Bean

...So?

Me likey.  Probably going to grab a Nexus7. 

Hopefully have a working build of it flashed by tomorrow...

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Android 4.1 - Jelly Bean

In a few days we might have a working flash. For now, just the SDK image is released and its very limited.. As well, we can't deodex the system right now. Hopefully soon we will have a basic flash for some devices. Smiley Happy

I Plan to Stick Around

it looks amazing. polish and usability. very impressed. I hope we get it for the GS2.... like this year....
I Plan to Stick Around

With 4.xx.xx framework on our phone, it should be a lot quicker to release updates now.. If Samsung even decides to do it...

I Plan to Stick Around

Sooo.... Any thoughts on whether the Rogers GS2 will get Jellybean?....
I Plan to Stick Around

Most likely.. But not for a few months..

I Plan to Stick Around

well considering that OTA is now enabled on GS2 since the rogers 4.0.4 update it shouldnt be that hard just gotta wait for samsung
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Well I do have the flashable version sitting on my phone. Just have to actually hit the button.
I'm a Trusted Contributor

This is too funny. 4.0.4 is just out, still has some small issues, hasn't yet been released for all the devices on the list, 4.1 is only out as an SDK & the frenzy for the "next best" is already starting.... face-palm
I Plan to Stick Around

I agree no real rush for Jellybean yet. However the Google Now feature looks really cool. I wonder if an app will be available for that soon.