Almost half way through 1st Quarter....ICS for sgh-i727?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: ICS Update for Galaxy S2 LTE

hmm... okay, never mind. I tried it again and this time it filled in those values.

PDA: I727RUXLF3

CSC: I727RRWCLF3

Then it wants me to register on that site in order to download...

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Whhhaaa.. I never got the update. I just heard of this now and I went to use Kies and nothing. Nada no update. Did they kill the update or something? Anyone else having this issue

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hmm are you sure you are not able to get it? I just tried it on my friends S2 LTE & he was able to install the Rogers ICS update for it threw Kies.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

That happened to me too - see my post right before yours on this same thread. I have downloaded the file someone suggested I try but haven't done anything with it yet. Really mystified as to why Kies doesn't just tell us the new version of the OS is available now... but Kies seems like a buggy bloated thing anyways.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I've been trying to upgrade my phone and not getting anywhere.  The Kies screen does not show an update available.  In talking to the Samsung they said the upgrade was only available for certain base band versions.  Has anyone else come across that?

Highlighted
I've Been Around

How do i update my SG S2 LTE?  ... I already tried samsung kies but it bricked my phone really bad and its unfixable.  Samsung is sending me a new replacement of the same phone and I was wondering how to update it without Samsung Kies?

Highlighted
I've Been Around

For those on ICS with their Rogers S2 LTE, what radio are you using? I cannot find a stable version, switching between UCLE2 and UXLF3.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I am late to the game on this update, did anyone stick with it? Is it worth it for me to update now?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

The JB update is out , try it

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

New software update!!! I'm guessing it's Jellybean! Excited to see!