cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Almost half way through 1st Quarter....ICS for sgh-i727?

JRM
I've Been Here Awhile

Anyone know when we can download the new Android O/S. Hopefully, it will manage the battery better thatn Gingerbread.

******* Edit labels ********

320 REPLIES 320

Re: ICS Update for Galaxy S2 LTE

soondai14
I Plan to Stick Around
i wouldn't recommend this update to anyone. my phone became so slow just like others who got ics update. im not able to play any games. so laggy.. did anyone try playing games?
how do i get rid of "swipe screen to unlock" message on lock screen?

porkrind
I Plan to Stick Around

"how do i get rid of "swipe screen to unlock" message on lock screen?"

Settings-display-help text box. (uncheck)

haha fixed my email problem.  made teh font size smaller and now i see my email list. Smiley Happy

soondai14
I Plan to Stick Around
i remember being able to zoom in or zoom out while reading email with GB. but now i cant
anyone knows how?

LordZog
I Plan to Stick Around

There is a reason we have seen 2 more leaks with different and newer build dates than this. This was rushed to shut us up. The modem from the newest leak fixes the radio. I too have problems with my Rogers modem. LTE won't exceed 30Mbps and my connection is bouncing in DB's (Not a graphical glitch, service mode shows it bouncing). On UCLF5, the signal is normal and my LTE is around 50-52 as it should be in my area. Waiting for an official AT&T release as these are leaks and work better than the Rogers official.. Lets hope the Galaxy Note doesn't get this kind of support.. At least we have multiple providers to compare once it goes official on July 13th.