Almost half way through 1st Quarter....ICS for sgh-i727?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: ICS Update for Galaxy S2 LTE

Is there a way to get the old sliders back for the alarm and answering calls? I don't like the circles.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Agreed about the bugs.... The touch keys at the bottom stay lit about 50% of the time even though I have them set to "always on" in the settings. Often they don't even turn on when I unlock the phone, and then they'll just turn off sporadically thereafter. I do like the cosmetic changes but I should have went with my gut and not fixed what wasn't broken. 

Missing Gingerbread at this point,

AG

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Had a problem with my clock set to an hour earlier. Its fine now though.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Does anyone know how to get face unlock to work? Its disabled for me.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

What a s**t update. The more I use my phone, the more I can't stand it. It's SIGNIFICANTLY slowed down my Galaxy S2 to the point when I'm typing, I have to wait a good second after each sentence for it to catch up (rendering haptic feedback completely useless) and often leading to a sequence of errors (minimizing the typing space, hitting the attach button) I don't know I've made until a couple seconds after. Unlock my phone and it takes a few seconds for the apps/widgets to show up on the home screens. I know it sounds like I'm nit-picking complaining about a few seconds, but when you have a fast phone and have become both proficient and efficient at using it, a few seconds delay here and a few seconds there is all it takes to cause enough inconvenience for me to revert back to Gingerbread. Oh wait, I can't! F***.

And I still can't figure out the touch button lighting glitch. Tried doing a factory reset and everything...

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I happened to stumble upon the update through the forum here. Did I miss a notification or something?

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: Almost half way through 1st Quarter....ICS for sgh-i727?

anyone wanting to go to ICS 4.0.3 can do so here. I have personally done 3 phones myself with no issues.

Have fun

**edited for content**

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

got it last night, Sat June 23 via KIES.. Process was seamless. Looks good so far.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Thanks Rogers! 😛 Looks great!
@desheey you meant 4.04 right.

All you kind & understanding rogers folk, bet you can't wait for jellybean 😄

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

for some reason my phone keeps disconnecting the USB Mass Storage right before it updates. halp!!