Almost half way through 1st Quarter....ICS for sgh-i727?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Almost half way through 1st Quarter....ICS for sgh-i727?

Wait.  Telus has the update now too and still no Rogers??  Dayum..

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Its the same as the HTC Raider. Bell released the ICS update 3 weeks ago. Nothing from Rogers for that model either... Nor a date of availability. And not a single Rogers rep in the forums to say anything either. Won't be renewing. This is just insulting to the customers.. Telus announced a general availability a month ago of June 12th for GS2 update. They ended up being a few days early releasing it on June 7th. We don't even have a rough estimate from Rogers. Could be July for all I know..

I Plan to Stick Around

I hear ya. I've already dropped Rogers as my cable/internet/home phone provider....I guess they don't need me as a wireless customer either. No matter it won't be my loss that's for sure. Their services aren't exceptional enough to warrant anyone putting up with this mistreatment.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

You know what Rogers? Keep your ICS update. I'll wait for jelly bean....should be out around the same time I think anyways

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

So last night, T-Mobile released the update for ICS for the T989 (the very phone that CWM recovery is used for our phone), rogers WHAT are you doing? "world class.... leading technology... Future.... Forward thinking"? Horse Puckey!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

"world leading Internet experiences"? Really?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I wish it wouldn't cost me a fortune to leave or I'd be gone. I think I might stay away from all the big bad boys and try Wind.....in 3 years that is

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

This is getting beyond pathetic rogers! "WILL ICS UPDATE COME TO MY SGH-I727 SOON?  answer  NO!  period.  What's worst is that I came back to this company after the last fiasco I had with them! Sad! My girl got hers updated with telus.

Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Yeah, once mine is up I'm likely to go for some PAYGO action.  Keep my options open.  Grab a factory unlocked phone for the wifey and take it from there.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Manitoba gets BELL in August! SO LONG! I am selling off all 4 of my phones and contracts and switching carriers. Enough is enough!!