cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Almost half way through 1st Quarter....ICS for sgh-i727?

JRM
I've Been Here Awhile

Anyone know when we can download the new Android O/S. Hopefully, it will manage the battery better thatn Gingerbread.

******* Edit labels ********

320 REPLIES 320

Re: ICS Update for Galaxy S2 LTE

How do i update my SG S2 LTE?  ... I already tried samsung kies but it bricked my phone really bad and its unfixable.  Samsung is sending me a new replacement of the same phone and I was wondering how to update it without Samsung Kies?

kenterv
I've Been Around

For those on ICS with their Rogers S2 LTE, what radio are you using? I cannot find a stable version, switching between UCLE2 and UXLF3.

RiverCitySlim
I Plan to Stick Around

I am late to the game on this update, did anyone stick with it? Is it worth it for me to update now?

The JB update is out , try it

tasha5213
I Plan to Stick Around
New software update!!! I'm guessing it's Jellybean! Excited to see!

tasha5213
I Plan to Stick Around
Update: I've noticed a huge lag in my phone and more so now since upgrading to Jellybean 4.1.2 I'm not sure if this is an issue with my phone itself Rogers (Samsung Galaxy S2 i727R LTE) or what but it really sucks. Battery life has improved though. I have tried cleaning out caches and running Advance care to clean out junk etc, nothing seems to help. Scrolling through home screens, the keyboard and even opening apps has become super laggy. I did a factory reset after the update and that didnt help either. Tried a few hard resets too. Not sure what else to do... any ideas would be greatly appreciated.