All NEW HTC ONE

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zombiejc
I Plan to Stick Around

All NEW HTC ONE

I just cancelled my reservation for the Galaxy S5 and reserved the New HTC ONE (M8). It is my understadning that the ones who reserve, these will be sent out asap and should recieve them by weeks end? I wonder if anyone has any info on this.

I've decided to go with HTC because I believe that we should support the high quality build they have been offering. I've had the original HTC One since launch last year and with some known issues (mainly camera) the phone is stellar. Hopefully the camera issues don't carry forward and HTC can present the most well rounded phone this year.

I was going to go with Sony and their Z2, but with there little to no information about the release on that phone I have changed my mind. HTC has done a good job with this release/roll out, if it goes as planned and I hope HTC is rewarded by the public. I would hate to see them go under when they are releasing some great tech.

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: All NEW HTC ONE

Hello zombiejc

Yes that is correct. Mine went IN PROGRESS not to long ago. This means they have the device and they are starting the shipping process. I either will get it tomorrow or Thursday.

If your status says OPEN. Then they are waiting for the device to come and then change status when they get one. I was #16 when i reserved mine

So yes we all will get it before the end of the weekend if we reserve it today or tomorrow. I am getting both the HTC One M8 and the S5. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello zombiejc

Yes that is correct. Mine went IN PROGRESS not to long ago. This means they have the device and they are starting the shipping process. I either will get it tomorrow or Thursday.

If your status says OPEN. Then they are waiting for the device to come and then change status when they get one. I was #16 when i reserved mine

So yes we all will get it before the end of the weekend if we reserve it today or tomorrow. I am getting both the HTC One M8 and the S5. 

View solution in original post

zombiejc
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine In Progress as well. I really appreciate the speed at which HTC has moved with this, it's much more enjoyble process than the announcement and then weeks, if not months, of waiting for a release date announcement.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello zombiejc

That is true. I like how whoever orders it online, gets it within days but stores will start selling it on and after April 10th. A day before the S5 release. I was planning on buying both Anyways lol
brararsh
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine is inProgress since yesterday evening, please update once your status changes.. 😄

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello brararsh

It shall change sometime between 2pm-11pm EST today if they are going to ship them out. When they ship them out, you get a email with the tracking number. This tracking number is for UPS.

Please remember tho. If you reserved it to go to a Rogers Authorized dealership, you may get the phone either the same day or 1-3 business days after. Reason being as the authorized dealers have their own warehouse where Rogers ships the devices too. When the device is shipped to their warehouse, you can no longer track it. You just have to wait for the phone call from the store.

If you ship it to a regular Rogers corporate store, you will receive it the next day it ships.
brararsh
I Plan to Stick Around

How can I get to know if it's corporate or an authorized dealer, I have got it shipped to Rogers Plus at 1030 Adelaide St N, London, ON N5Y 2M9

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello brararsh

That Rogers Plus is a Rogers Corporate store so you have nothing to worry about:).

brararsh
I Plan to Stick Around

wow.. I cant wait to get my hands on HTC M8.. 😄

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello brararsh

Let us know how you like it when you get it! 😄 It does suck that we wont get the bundle of accessories that Telus is offering their customers but its alright tho!