All NEW HTC ONE

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: All NEW HTC ONE

Hello ivanzchan

That is correct and i forgot to add that in my first post. If you are a business or corporate customer, some authorized and some Rogers corporate stores will not be able to access your account let alone do upgrades for u. This has been going on for years.

You need to search or contact Rogers business solutions and see what they can do. Explain your situation
ivanzchan
I'm Here A Lot

Yeah. I called them. They told me the device isn't available at all for Corporate or business accounts. So there's no way I'd be able to get the device at all through Rogers until a very late date when they release it to that line of business.  (Anyone might be able to see if they can buy it as an upgrade at the Fairview mall Rogers store, since its just sitting there.)

So I've bought the phone through Telus, and I'll unlock the phone. On the bright side, They still had that promotional package. So I get a battery charger for my hastles and disappointment.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ivanzchan

Oh very nice!! You got some goodies! Lucky u:p
joeyma1996
I'm Here A Lot

Hi, my device has shipped and the UPS said that it was delivered. Does this mean i can go to the store and pick it up or do i have to wait for a call from the store?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello joeyma1996

If it says its been delivered, then i would call the store in the morning to see if they checked it. Sometimes the reps will receive the UPS shipments but not check them due to how busy they are / staff & such.

I would contact the store tomorrow & see.
joeyma1996
I'm Here A Lot

Thanks so much!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello joeyma1996

You are welcome! 🙂
zombiejc
I Plan to Stick Around

Got the phone this afternoon. I'm very impressed with the feel of this phone. Seeing as it's bigger and heavier than predecessor, it still feels better in the hand. The camera is still the biggest draw back of the phone but it seems to be far better than the m7. The front facing camera is really good though.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello zombiejc

That's good!! Yeah the front facing camera is 5MP which is great! The back is still 4MP but updated and all.

I love using the phone tho.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello everyone!

I did some search on Rogers RedBoard forums & i saw this..

"Rogers customers can currently purchase the gunmetal grey device online using the Rogers Reservation System, even before it’s available in-store! Rogers will also offer the glacier silver model starting April 10."

This means if you want the glacier silver HTC One M8, you can get it via store on & after April 10th. The reservation only gives you Gunmetal Gray.

http://redboard.rogers.com/2014/weekend-reading-smartphones-smartphones-and-more-smartphones/