All NEW HTC ONE

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: All NEW HTC ONE

Hello joeyma1996

Yes if u read page 3-4 i posted about this. UPS site updates during late night. So you will see a status around 11ish or later then that. Tomorrow is when u will see all the scans. This is normal with UPS. Their systems don't update in real time.
joeyma1996
I'm Here A Lot

Alright thanks!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello joeyma1996

You are welcome! 🙂
ayo
I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah... i'm not gonna get my phone today. 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ayo

That means you reserved it to go to a Rogers authorized store then. They are dropping it off at the warehouse and then that warehouse will ship it out after.
ayo
I Plan to Stick Around

Sorry Meowmix but you're wrong this time.

UPS told me what address they sent it to even after they corrected it and both addresses were leading to a Beyond Wireless.

I called Rogers to complain about it.
One hour later they called me and said the address was incorrect and it would be sent to the authorized store near my place by Tuesday.
That's some great attention to detail, Rogers.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ayo

Then i do apologize for that. I haven't heard them doing that before that's why. Normally when this happens, it's due to the phones going to the warehouse. At least Rogers is correcting it even tho you had to call and complain in which you shouldn't have.

I wonder why they made a mistake on the address tho? I know it's computer authorized to print out the label with the address you picked. Hmm..
ayo
I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah, and when I called to complain... the rep wanted ME to fix the problem. Really? What kind of business are you running that you make your customers fix your mistakes?

I don't know how this happened either. I chose the correct store on the reservation system. The e-mail i got saying it shipped contained the correct address.
Yet... it sent somewhere else completely.

Still, I've been waiting for this phone for a while and I reserved it within the first 30 minutes that it was open for reservations and I have to wait until next week? That's just great.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ayo

Why should you fix the problem? It's not your fault they made a mistake :s.
It seems they always pin the customer when it's not the customers fault then again you have those reps.

Its just a phone, i know how excited you are but honestly mistakes do happen with all companies. I remember when Bell screwed up with the iPhone 5 and had the first pre orders wait meanwhile the other ones got it.

It seems no system is perfect i see it. I am sure you should receive it Monday if not Tuesday .
ivanzchan
I'm Here A Lot

So an update for you all.

My phone is in the authorized dealer to pickup. BUT aparently since I have a corporate account, They can't process it. And even if they tried to bypass the system, the phone doesn't exist in the "old" system they use to process corporate accounts. So moral of the story. Don't use Authorized dealers. save the hastle, go for rogers one stores.

They said i'll have to contact rogers to have them ship the phone to me later. Biggest tease is to see the box on the other side of the counter, designated mine, but they can't hand me the phone because of a programming/access issue. 

Have a nice day folks!