cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All NEW HTC ONE

zombiejc
I Plan to Stick Around

I just cancelled my reservation for the Galaxy S5 and reserved the New HTC ONE (M8). It is my understadning that the ones who reserve, these will be sent out asap and should recieve them by weeks end? I wonder if anyone has any info on this.

I've decided to go with HTC because I believe that we should support the high quality build they have been offering. I've had the original HTC One since launch last year and with some known issues (mainly camera) the phone is stellar. Hopefully the camera issues don't carry forward and HTC can present the most well rounded phone this year.

I was going to go with Sony and their Z2, but with there little to no information about the release on that phone I have changed my mind. HTC has done a good job with this release/roll out, if it goes as planned and I hope HTC is rewarded by the public. I would hate to see them go under when they are releasing some great tech.

***Edited Labels.***

160 REPLIES 160

Re: All NEW HTC ONE

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello ayo

It might be UPS not updating the site or it could be the truck was Late to pick it up this morning. Don't worry, tomorrow you will get it if not today

zombiejc
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine keeps going back and forth from In Transit - Delivery by 12:00pm to Exception - No Info Available.

I don't think I'll be getting mine today.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello zombiejc

Hmmm something wrong then. I just picked mine up from the store but haven't opened the box yet

brararsh
I Plan to Stick Around

My store is playing tricks.. They are saying they dont have authoroty to sell it before launch date and they dont have it in system yet.

What should I do now?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello brasarsh

You contact the store or go to the store and tell them to see the website. If they still fail to sell it, i would contact Rogers via Phone, Live Chat, Facebook and Twitter @RogersHelps and have them contact the store on your behalf.

The phone wasn't in the system. The rep for me had to manually put it in

brararsh
I Plan to Stick Around

So how can I have someone to tell them to enter into the system?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello brasarsh

They have to contact Rogers via their own line and have them add it into your account. Tell them to see the site where the device is listed and how if u reserve it early, you can get it. If they say anything, tell them to contact Rogers.  

You have to tell them to search on theit computers as thr launch date is March 26th. My store did the same and then saw that. 

zombiejc
I Plan to Stick Around

My shipping info has just been updated for delivery tomorrow before noon. Boo...

ayo
I Plan to Stick Around

"The receiver has moved UPS attempting to locate receiver to complete delivery, no delivery was made / The address has been corrected The delivery has been rescheduled"

WHAT THE? 

Thanks a lot, UPS/Rogers. 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello ayo

It seems the store you picked moved and never notified Rogers about it and UPS either. The store owner is at fault. UPS should be able to figure out which store it will go too

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello zombiejc

Well at least you will get it before the end of the week. One more day!

ayo
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix,

I drive by the store everyday and it hasn't moved.

It would be helpful if UPS' website actually had the delivery address on there.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello ayo

I would suggest contacting UPS and tell them about this. They should be able to open a investigation and figure out what's going on. At this point its UPS, not Rogers.

ayo
I Plan to Stick Around
I've e-mailed them about it. I can't make a phone call since my cell reception is terrible here.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello ayo

Let us know what happens!. This may help out others that may have the same issue. This does happen and i have seen it with a few other reservations

brararsh
I Plan to Stick Around

Phone is just awesome.. Just WOW!!!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello brasarsh

That means you got it!! Yay!! Have fun with your new toy;)!!

Hey, my device has shipped but i couldnt track it. 

>>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later.

Did this happen to any of you guys?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello joeyma1996

Yes if u read page 3-4 i posted about this. UPS site updates during late night. So you will see a status around 11ish or later then that. Tomorrow is when u will see all the scans. This is normal with UPS. Their systems don't update in real time.

Alright thanks!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello joeyma1996

You are welcome! 🙂
Topic Stats
  • 160 replies
  • 18 Likes
  • 14 in conversation