All NEW HTC ONE

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brararsh
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: All NEW HTC ONE

Do share your experience, mine is still on vehicle for delivery.

ayo
I Plan to Stick Around

Lucky.
Mine has been stuck in a town 4 hours away since 3:30am and just says in transit on time.
Supposed to be here by end of day. I probably won't see the phone until tmrw.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ayo

It might be UPS not updating the site or it could be the truck was Late to pick it up this morning. Don't worry, tomorrow you will get it if not today
zombiejc
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine keeps going back and forth from In Transit - Delivery by 12:00pm to Exception - No Info Available.

I don't think I'll be getting mine today.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello zombiejc

Hmmm something wrong then. I just picked mine up from the store but haven't opened the box yet
brararsh
I Plan to Stick Around

My store is playing tricks.. They are saying they dont have authoroty to sell it before launch date and they dont have it in system yet.

What should I do now?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello brasarsh

You contact the store or go to the store and tell them to see the website. If they still fail to sell it, i would contact Rogers via Phone, Live Chat, Facebook and Twitter @RogersHelps and have them contact the store on your behalf.

The phone wasn't in the system. The rep for me had to manually put it in

brararsh
I Plan to Stick Around

So how can I have someone to tell them to enter into the system?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello brasarsh

They have to contact Rogers via their own line and have them add it into your account. Tell them to see the site where the device is listed and how if u reserve it early, you can get it. If they say anything, tell them to contact Rogers.  

You have to tell them to search on theit computers as thr launch date is March 26th. My store did the same and then saw that. 

zombiejc
I Plan to Stick Around

My shipping info has just been updated for delivery tomorrow before noon. Boo...