All NEW HTC ONE

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ivanzchan
I'm Here A Lot

Re: All NEW HTC ONE

Hey Meowmix, based on the email I got, it seems like they're shipping it directly to the rogers authorized dealer, and not per their warehouse, as you previously mentioned.

Do you think they're doing this specially for this device, or is it still going to the warehouse first?

Great news! Your The all new HTC One M8 Gunmetal Gray is on its way! As you had requested, we are shipping it to:

Rogers Authorized Dealer Uptown Communications

{Address of the authorized dealer}

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ivanzchan

If you read the whole email, it says in the middle:

" Please wait to be called before visiting your store. Some packages listed as ‘arrived at destination’ may still be in transit through a local warehouse."

That is for any customer that picked a Authorized dealership. Some dealerships do not have warehouses & the phones go straight to the stores but some if not most have their own warehouse where Roger ships them to & then that warehouse will ship it to the store you picked. Rogers warehouse will ship the phones out once UPS picks them up. The waybill has the address on where the devices are heading. Once UPS picks them up, they will separete them at the UPS Facility in Concord, ON. Then the trucks in the AM will take it to the desitnation they are supposed to go too. Some might have to go to a local warehouse for the authorized dealerships & some will go straight to the stores. If you picked a Rogers Plus or a Rogers corporate store, the phones will go straight to them as they are connected to Rogers they do not have a separate warehouse.

All devices get this treatment. I have reserved every single device with the Rogers reservation system & they always do this for authorized dealerships. Some have their own head office & Warehouse & some do not ( Authroized stores. It all depends on how they work but 80% of them have their own Head office & Warehouse)

zombiejc
I Plan to Stick Around

What time do you think they will arrive in store? I'm guessing earlier in Ontario, but do you think it will be ready for pickup in Manitoba tomorrow?
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello zombiejc

You should be able to as they ship them via Air tonight. It should be at the store tomorrow around afternoon / evening time.

If there is a delay due to weather / nature causes, it may take a extra day.
brararsh
I Plan to Stick Around

Out for delivery!!!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello brasarsh

Mine said it was out for delivery since 1am LOL.

Glad to see everyone will get it today or tomorrow ( whoever is shipping tonight) 😄
zombiejc
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine is also out for delivery before 12pm so hopefully I can pick it up later this afternoon.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello zombiejc

If u see after a few hours or so they haven't called you, call them and see if they have checked it. Sometimes they are busy and just receive them but don't check them.
brararsh
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone got it?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello brasarsh

I am about to go get it. I had to leave work early lol