All NEW HTC ONE

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ivanzchan
I'm Here A Lot

Re: All NEW HTC ONE

I'm crying inside... Smiley Sad

I logged in at 12:55PM and clicked to reserve at 1pm, Got Position 2, but I didn't know about the corporate store vs Authorised dealers until it was too late (upon reading meowmix's explanation later in the evening).  Mine is in Progress. but I doubt I'll be able to get it before the end of week just because I have little faith in speedy parcel deliveries in Toronto and generally things don't turn out the way I wish they would.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ivanzchan

I really hope you get it before the week ends!. I am sure you will:)
ayo
I Plan to Stick Around

#40 in reservation system. 

IN PROGRESS

I'd like to get it by the end of the week but I'm not holding my breath. I'd love to have a case/screen protector first though... 

If anyone wants the dot view case in gray, expansys.ca will have it in 8-9 days for $23.99 CAD plus around $8 shipping. 

Good deal considering this case is supposed to be $49.99 USD (as I've seen on bestbuy.com). 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ayo

You will get it before the end of the week. When it's IN PROGRESS it means they have the phone and shipping labels and waiting for UPS.
brararsh
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine Shipped!!! 😄

ayo
I Plan to Stick Around

I just got a text saying mine shipped. 🙂
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello everyone!

Whoever was IN PROGRESS should have shipped by now or in a bit. Mine just shipped!!! Even tho I it says it will be shipped to tge the store in 4 days it will be at the store tomorrow.

DEAR DIMITRI K

Great news! Your The all new HTC One M8 Gunmetal Gray is on its way! As you had requested, we are shipping it to:

Rogers Plus
2490 Gerrard Street E.
Scarborough, ON
M1N 1W8
You may track the status of your delivery by using this tracking number: ".."

Your The all new HTC One M8 Gunmetal Gray should arrive within 4 days. A store representative will call you once the device is in-store and let you know when you can pick it up.

Please wait to be called before visiting your store. Some packages listed as ‘arrived at destination’ may still be in transit through a local warehouse.
Please note, the store will hold your The all new HTC One M8 Gunmetal Gray on your behalf until 4/2/2014 . If you don’t pick up your phone by this date we will make the device available to the next customer.

Please bring identification showing your name and address when you pick up your phone. The store representative will need to ensure you are the primary Rogers account holder in order to release it to you.

The reservation fee of 40.00 + taxes will be credited back to your Rogers invoice next month.

Thanks for using the Rogers Reservation System. We hope you enjoy your The all new HTC One M8 Gunmetal Gray on Canada’s fastest LTE1 network!
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello everyone

Just another note! UPS site updates during 9-11PM. Between those times you will see your first update on the UPS site.

So just in case you check out the tracking number and doesn't work, this is why. Its not Rogers, it's UPS.
brararsh
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers should hire you mate.. You are always correct!!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello brasarsh

Haha maybe one day :p. Been doing this for so long so I got used to knowing how everything works and vow to give the right answers 🙂