AirCard 313u

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

AirCard 313u

I've got the LTE stick installed in Linux.  Can someone tell me what I should be using for an apn address as well as login and dial string.  lteinternet.apn appears to connect but I have no traffic.  It works fine through windows so I've verified the stick and sim.

Thanks

Jason

***Edited labels***

I've Been Around

Re: AirCard 313u

Soooo much useful info here.....

I Plan to Stick Around

Hello, maybe I can assit you

1) If you have not done so, please go to the sierra wireless site and apply the latest firmware update for your stick.

2) The apn is lteinternet.apn

Did you get this to work?

If not, please let me know and I have try to assist you in making this work.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Enthusiast

Order Now!
UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cerrone Live
LIVE: Saturday, January 18th 10:00 PM ET
Countdown: 9:30 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $64.99 (HD) | $59.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $64.99
Ignite TV customers can order now!
DTV Customers can order as of January 16th

He's back! Irish superstar Conor McGregor makes his return to the Octagon on January 18, and he's kicking off 2020 with a welterweight showdown against the man with the most wins in UFC history, Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone. Returning to action for the first time since October 2018 in the main event of UFC 246, the two-division champion from Dublin known as "The Notorious" one wants to make a statement against Albuquerque action hero Cerrone, who has picked up five post-fight performance bonuses in his last five bouts.

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation