Add Printer To Hub

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Add Printer To Hub

How do I add a wireless printer (HP 470) to my netcom hub (3g27wv-r)? Be nice...I'm barely computer literate. Thanx

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Add Printer To Hub

Each of them are slightly different.. not 100% sure on that model.. but would assume similar to other HP printers.

You would want to get the install disk for the printer and run it.  There will be a WIRELESS install option durring it.. where it will usualy go out and FIND your available wireless networks, as well as find the printer, etc.

This setup, should do the setup on the printer itself to be connected to the network.. as well as set up your PC to point to it.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Add Printer To Hub

Each of them are slightly different.. not 100% sure on that model.. but would assume similar to other HP printers.

You would want to get the install disk for the printer and run it.  There will be a WIRELESS install option durring it.. where it will usualy go out and FIND your available wireless networks, as well as find the printer, etc.

This setup, should do the setup on the printer itself to be connected to the network.. as well as set up your PC to point to it.

View solution in original post