Activating a New Rocket Hub

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RogersCilio
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: Activating a New Rocket Hub

Hey @gdmaclew,

I'm sorry to hear you're still without your Rocket Hub. As @RogersCorey mentioned here, if you can kindly reach out to us so we can take a closer look into this for you, via @CommunityHelps.

Cheers,

RogersCilio

gdmaclew
I Plan to Stick Around

What do you mean "reach out to us"?

Doug

RogersZia

@gdmaclew,  RogersCilio meant you can send a message to our @CommunityHelps inbox if you want us to review the order for you :).  Check out this BLOG on how our private messaging system worksRobot Happy.

RogersZia​​​​​​​

gdmaclew
I Plan to Stick Around

Why can't you review the order from here instead of having me go to another method of communication?

Seems overly complicated to me.

Keep in mind that I do not use Twitter and do not have a smart Phone.

Doug

RogersTony

Hello @gdmaclew,

In order to take a closer look at this for you and see what is going on, we will need to pull up your personal information on file. As the Community Forum is a public place its not a good idea nor is it allowed to post your personal information. We'll need you to send us a Private Message here in the Community Forum for us to pull up your information and see what is going on with your order. You do not need a Twitter account or a SmartPhone to do this as everything is done here in the Community Forums website.

Please Click Here for instructions on how to use our Private Messaging system.

RogersTony

gdmaclew
I Plan to Stick Around

Understood Tony.

I will do as you ask.

Doug