Acer liquid mt

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Acer liquid mt

Has anyone else had problems with this phone? It resets itself at times along with numerous other problems. I have 1 year left on my contract and rogers no longer sells this phone so they are telling it would cost me to upgrade. I am 99% sure I am not going back to Rogers after this contract.

***edited labels***

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Acer liquid mt

You are free to choose whatever carrier you want, you need to choose the best one for you.

With ANY phone though, you only get a one year warranty, regardless of how long of a term you got the device on. Out of warranty, there is not much you can do.
All carriers will be the the same though. When the phone is out of warranty, they can't help any more.
Remember, this is not a Rogers/other carrier warranty, its the manufacturers.

Best bet if you want to make sure you your not stuck In a term contract when a phone may break out of warranty is to buy it full outright and not get into the contract.

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation