Account consolidation MESS !!!!!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jackthecompguy
I'm a Regular

Account consolidation MESS !!!!!

I called in today to change my BUSINESS wireless acct to a consumer account and bundle it with my CONSUMER internet TV and home phone. So I could get the Spotify and Netflix free. They gave me a good plan same as I was getting on the business side so I am happy there. But the rep was (and is, I am still on the phone with her after 2 bloody hours) clueless. She botched the consolidation so now I have wireless under the "new" account and cable/net/homephone is still under the business acct. Then she tells me she can't consolidate the home phone without changing my phone number i've had for 15 years!! I told her obviously that is unacceptable and to resolve it. So she created a "case". We will see what comes of that.

Now, I have no data on my tablet lines since they were provisioned as dumb phone talk and texts and have been waiting a half hour for her to resolve an issue that should just be plan changing!

And I have no idea what is going on with my bill.

I am still on the phone as I write this so we will see what happens.

***Edited Labels***

RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: Account consolidation MESS !!!!!

Hi @jackthecompguy

Thanks for posting on the Community Forums! Smiley Happy

We'd be happy to look into your consolidation request. Please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps and we can look into this further for you.

@RogersPrasana

jackthecompguy
I'm a Regular

Update: I am off the phone, she gave me a $40 goodwill credit but one of my tablets still isn't working. I feel it should be more if I am being honest. She also changed the primary line on my account for what seems like no reason.

RogersMaude

Thanks for the update @jackthecompguy, we've responded to your PM!

I am confident we will have the ability to resolve the issue with data transmissions on your tablet. Smiley Wink

RogersMaude