cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account consolidation MESS !!!!!

jackthecompguy
I'm a Regular

I called in today to change my BUSINESS wireless acct to a consumer account and bundle it with my CONSUMER internet TV and home phone. So I could get the Spotify and Netflix free. They gave me a good plan same as I was getting on the business side so I am happy there. But the rep was (and is, I am still on the phone with her after 2 bloody hours) clueless. She botched the consolidation so now I have wireless under the "new" account and cable/net/homephone is still under the business acct. Then she tells me she can't consolidate the home phone without changing my phone number i've had for 15 years!! I told her obviously that is unacceptable and to resolve it. So she created a "case". We will see what comes of that.

Now, I have no data on my tablet lines since they were provisioned as dumb phone talk and texts and have been waiting a half hour for her to resolve an issue that should just be plan changing!

And I have no idea what is going on with my bill.

I am still on the phone as I write this so we will see what happens.

***Edited Labels***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Account consolidation MESS !!!!!

RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @jackthecompguy

Thanks for posting on the Community Forums! Smiley Happy

We'd be happy to look into your consolidation request. Please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps and we can look into this further for you.

@RogersPrasana

jackthecompguy
I'm a Regular

Update: I am off the phone, she gave me a $40 goodwill credit but one of my tablets still isn't working. I feel it should be more if I am being honest. She also changed the primary line on my account for what seems like no reason.

Thanks for the update @jackthecompguy, we've responded to your PM!

I am confident we will have the ability to resolve the issue with data transmissions on your tablet. Smiley Wink

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation