cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account changes not as agreed

car474
I've Been Here Awhile

Hello everyone...I managed to get through this morning and changed my wireless account to the $60 10 gig plan , plus remove my $6 plan add on. After getting the confirmation email and checking my Rogers , I’ve found out that my new plan is listed as a $60 5 gig plan and the $6 plan add on hasn’t been removed, no mention of where the other 5 gig is. Now I don’t want to have to spend multiple hrs on the phone again to get this straightened out. Will the missing 5 gig be added to my account and the $6 add on removed as agreed. Thanks for any help you can provide. Ron

*edited labels*

19 REPLIES 19

Re: Account changes not as agreed

mrcomplainyface
I've Been Here Awhile

Im in a similar situation. I was able to change to the new $60 plan for 10GB online, printed out the receipt and it clearly shows i signed up to 10GB. But on my rogers account it is only showing 5GB. I can't get through on the phones, chat, or twitter. Who can I talk to, to get this resolved?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @car474

It will be added on your plan as a " 5GB extra data bonus" once the systems start going back to normal.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mrcomplainyface

Please read my above post. It seems the system will show the extra 5GB of data on the account shortly.

mrcomplainyface
I've Been Here Awhile
Thank you for such a a quick response. I've been calling customer support for 2 hours, and only heard a busy signal.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @mrcomplainyface

Everyone is dealing with this now so the lines are completely down for most carriers.

Same for me was on hold to get a clarification of that but was on hold for too long and couldn't wait. So you guys are sure the 5gb data will be added? Would be nice if they told you that before hand smh

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @LEX4

YES. It's been confirmed that it will be applied. No need to worry.

MrD9989
I've Been Here Awhile
I changed my Wireless plan online yesterday, adding the 10 Gig for $60 a month to my acvount, but I've not received an email from Rogers confirming that. Can anyone please tell me when the change to my account will occur?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @MrD9989

It should happen immediately BUT sometimes can take a couple of hrs.

MrD9989
I've Been Here Awhile
It's been 24 hours now. That doesn't sound good.

MrD9989
I've Been Here Awhile
I had to turn airplane mode on then off to activate the data connection. It's all good now.

Hello,
I am in the same situation but where did get the receipt? I did not get one.

MrD9989
I've Been Here Awhile

I didn't receive a receipt, but I now have data, and the new plan is showing on my account. 

Stimbancaya
I've Been Here Awhile
Thank you for the quick response. I didn't know that it is effective immediately. 😁 but it's showing only 5gb. I have to go to rogers store after work.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @Stimbamcaya

They will let u know

I'm having this same issue, I had changed my plan through online chat Saturday morning and still not seeing any changes to MyRoger's account.

Good morning and welcome to the Community @mattchan1,

Always a good idea to clarify, are you unable to see the new price plan change in the account? Was the plan changed for Saturday or effective bill cycle? Can you please confirm if you've received the account changes email?

RogersZia

Kchan1
I've Been Around
I'm having similar issues as mentioned by others. I can see the plan as 10gb but the limit remains at 5gb. It's been a couple of weeks now. Is there any word on when Rogers will have this changed?

Hello @Kchan1,

Welcome to the Community Forums!

I'm glad to see you were able to get that sweet plan!  The correct data amount will be updated after the current billing cycle is over.

I hope this helps!

RogersShaun