Accessories for Rogers SGS2 LTE

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Accessories for Rogers SGS2 LTE

I couldn't wait for Rogers to bring in the accessories, so I went ahead and purchased a case from Telus for their version of the Galaxy. It's a good snug fit, however just a few things don't match up. The headphone jack isn't lined up with the case and the speaker is on the other side of the opening of the case. The sound is a BIT muffled but it works just fine. Other than that, everything else is accesible and protects my phone quite well.

So if you're looking for something temporary, the Telus case is your best bet. 😃

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Here's some sites advertising the AT&T LTE cases:

Cases for AT&T LTE

Is this the same?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

I would buy a case from Telus but i rather not spend my money on a case that does not have the right cut out holes for my phone. I would never also cut my own holes seeing as you can also damage the case. Remember if you want a hard case then you CAN NOT cut the holes out.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Wow, i rushed and bought the wrong case... :facepalm:

Anyways, just as an fyi, the model number for the Rogers Galaxy SII LTE is I727R (from what I read on the xda forum). I'll double check this when i get home and look at my wifes phone.....

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Yea Samsung came out with what 4 s2 LTE phones? lol but they all have a different number on them
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Keeping this thread bumped up until someone finds a case in retail stores/online that actually fits it right(with proper hole alignments etc). I've no luck so far.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I am in the same boat. Need yo find case and screen protector.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

This appears to be for the Rogers phone, since they have a page where you can select your carrier. 

http://www.case-mate.com/pulse/samsung-carriers.asp

Unless Casemate is misinformed, this might help. 

What do you think?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

And here:

AT&T Skyrocket Cases

Never got a real clear answer if the AT&T is the same phone?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Recently went to Best Buy(Metrotown) and bought this Casemate Barely There, Brushed Aluminum.  The 2 that I both come in silver and black and on the bottom left of the package, it says "Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S2 4G LTE/Skyrocket.  For screen protector, I went to Crystal Mall.  The one I got has a smaller, more rounded edges but it covers 95% of what it should cover up.