Accessories for Rogers SGS2 LTE

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Accessories for Rogers SGS2 LTE

Look for at&t samsung skyrocket accessories. that should be the same as the rogers s2 lte version. 

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Those cases from the sgs2 x hercules wont fit, look.

http://www.telusmobility.com/en/ON/samsung_galaxy_ s_II_x/index.shtml

http://www.rogers.com/web/link/wirelessBuyFlow?for wardTo=PhoneThenPlan&productType=normal&productId_...

S2 LTE From Rogers is 130.9 x 69.9 x 9.39 mm S2 X From Telus is 67.3 x 131 x 9.4mm

A small Different yes but most cases will not fit properly. A few cases might but you need to also make sure they do & not are loose.

Oh man, I'm go
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Accessories and dimensions for Rogers SGS2 LTE

It gets even weirder.

The GSM area site shows the Samsung Galaxy LTE (which is "our" Rogers phone as follows:

GSM Arena Samsung Galaxy S2 LTE

129.8 x 68.8 x 9.5 mm

130.5 g

The Rogers site shows the Samsung Galaxy S2 LTE as follows:

Rogers Samsung Galaxy S2 LTE Site

130.9 x 69.9 x 9.39 mm
132 g

And the T-Mobile site shows the Samsung Galaxy S2 as follows:

129.8 mm x 68.8 mm x 9.4 mm

All different.  So my friends, which one is it?

Harry
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Look at the samsung galaxy s2 lte you posted. Its not the same. Look at the one from rogers and look at that one. None of those cases will work. I called samsung my self last night and asked. They said that cases will come out sometime this week or next week. I tried cases from the s2 from bell and the samsung s2x hercules and none of them fit. They mighr if its a universal one
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks again.  I guess I have to be more patient. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Are the specs for the Rogers S2 posted on the box it came in?  Maybe if you post those it will be easier to find the exact model.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Ok I'm almost 90% sure that if you get accessories for the Galaxy S2 skyrocket they fit the Rogers Galaxy S2 LTE.

So if you look at the specs for the skyrocket on gsmarena the dimensions are 129.8 x 68.8 x 9.5 mm

But on the Rogers site like someone stated before the dimensions are 130.9 x 69.9 x 9.39 mm

Just a little off

BUT if you go to the AT&T site the dimensions for the skyrocket are 5.15 x 2.75 x 0.37 inches which converts to

130.81 x 69.85 x 9.39

So I don't know whose dimensions are correct but AT&T and Rogers are almost exactly the same, which makes sense.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just trying to keep this topic revived so that anyone who finds a case that works "perfectly" for this

that we can all be updated.

I'm dying to find a case that is "correct" for this phone.

I know there's gotta be one out there so whenever someone finds a case, please post which version is the right one.

Thanks in advance!

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I hear you. I'm nervously carrying it around with the plastic that came with it still on the screen side... I really want an invisible screen protector and a case ASAP... Hoping someone will find something... I googled around but with the bajilion revisions of the phone, it's a nightmare finding a case/screen shield.