Accessories for Rogers SGS2 LTE

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Accessories for Rogers SGS2 LTE

wow, these CASE123 guys bring in their stuff fast.  forget about the case-mate now, they have the Otterbox Defender and the Otterbox Commuter available now for the Samsung Galaxy S2 4G LTE!!!  i picked up the defender yesterday (looks like they are open this week during the weekdays), and there's like another 2 guys picking up otterbox for their 4G LTE too.  Fits like a glove, and i'm not afraid to drop the phone now.......  not that i would ever want to do that.  

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Accessories for Rogers SGS2 LTE

I have to say,  Having used the SGP Neo Hybrid, the Otterbox Commuter and the Case-mate barely there for this phone, I prefer the SGP.  Yes, the speaker cutout is slightly off, but there's a lot less bulk than the commuter, and provides better shock protection than the barely there (which basically provides none).

The Otterbox Commuter is absolutely solid, and feels like it could take a substantial drop, but essentially doubles the thickness of the phone, which makes it incredibly difficult to hold in my hand =(