Accessing the online usage tool?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Accessing the online usage tool?

I Plan to Stick Around

Ressy

Yea, after being throttled for 3 straight weeks they kept telling me it must be my router causing the problems.  So finally I went

out and bought a brand new router and installed it - and it changed nothing about the throttling - however less than a week later I

had a threatening  notice from those Kopyright Klown Kops in the United States griping I had downloaded a TV show  (which I

had been doing for two years with no previous problems other than the throttling by Rogers ).  So it was a big improvement - 

NOT!  

By the way I use XP sp3 and the usage tool only works about half the time especially near the end of the billing cycle.  

I'm Here A Lot

For me the usage tool is STILL not viewable. Mine went blank a week ago after I changed my address - livechat first told me I just had to register my NEW cable acct, which I did yesterday but that didn't resolve the issue. Usage still not viewable. Today I spoke via livechat to another agent who said the IE9 BROWSER is the issue and to change browsers....ha ha, yet for several months with IE9 I had no problem viewing the usage, but coincidentially when my address was changed, since then I don't see it. I refuse to change browsers. And I have COMPATIBILITY VIEW on for rogers.com, still no usage viewable. So what the heck do I do?
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Change the user agent in Firefox to a lower version of internet explorer or modify the firefox version to XX.01.1andchange to thatversion then restart.  The dropdown menus will reveal,