About internet bill

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

About internet bill

Hi I'm wondering about my internet bill. Because last time I paid a bill for January through my TD bank online, and the amount was same as usual which is $ 51.98. However, now 9 cents are remained on my account balence. I would like to know I missed something to pay more or it is just an error.

Thank you

***Edited Labels.*** 

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: About internet bill

odd.. a credit of some form.. but for so little.

You would have to call in and talk to them tho.. its just users here..  you would have to talk to an account rep to have them check why.

As well, if you look on your myrogers, at the actuall bill itself PRIOR may show what the cost was that you should have been paying. (and why it was less)

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

odd.. a credit of some form.. but for so little.

You would have to call in and talk to them tho.. its just users here..  you would have to talk to an account rep to have them check why.

As well, if you look on your myrogers, at the actuall bill itself PRIOR may show what the cost was that you should have been paying. (and why it was less)

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @JongminKim we would have to take a closer look at the actual billing information on the account. I would be able to assist. You can PM me and I will take a look into your account for you to clarify the change in cost. Let me know. Thanks!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

When you were paying your bill are you sure you didn't accidently reverse the last two digits?

I notice that the difference between $51.98 and $51.89 is 9 cents.