AMC

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amcfan
I've Been Around

Re: AMC

glad my contract is over.

AMCorME
I've Been Here Awhile

Might as well drop Rogers they make to much off us. I have phone, Internet and VIP cable package and if AMC is gone so AM I. Basically the only thing I tune into on a regular basis! Should get shaw Internet and pivos box maybe game centre for hockey. Cheaper and watch what I want.

Dkare
I've Been Around

I agree drop AMC I drop Rogers...!!!

I spend over $240 on Rogers Services already, I am sure Bell would be glad to have me.

isevier
I've Been Around

I'm shocked they'd want to cancel AMC. I sure hope you don't, as you'll lose thousands of customers.

I was totally pissed when you took CourtTV. This will be the straw that broke the camels back.

Mariagr
I've Been Around

I'm not sure why Rogers is canceling AMC but I can honestly say that's a big mistake. I would be canceling my services and go with a new provider. I know of 5 other people in my family and friends that have said the same thing.
graemegroy
I've Been Here Awhile

Another giant Rogers customer relations failure. Hey you, ya you, the guy that pays their bills....they don't care about you and they take you for granted.

Covalent
I've Been Here Awhile

Yep.  My family will cancel rogers if they get rid of AMC.

It's one of the channels I watch, a lot on my TV.  Now they want to get rid of it?  

No way Rogers.  No absolutely way, we won't be having any of that.

chrisKiro
I've Been Around

It's bad enough that we spend SOO freaking much on crappy stations as it is, and they want to rid us of AMC??

Stupid.

AMC is one of the few stations WORTH watching.

Really disgusted. I will find a new provider if you drop AMC.

bryce28
I've Been Around

amc getting dropped this cannot happen it is bad enough that we pay for a bunch of garbage channels that I never watch but this is one of the best channels in the rogers package and I would drop rogers for sure if they get rid of it. EXTREMELY UNHAPPY TO HEAR THAT THIS COULD HAPPEN.

Skyros
I've Been Around

As a customer who chose to package all my services with Rogers (home phone, cable, internet, wireless) spending well over $200+ a month I'm outraged that this company is considering/has decided to remove the ONE channel that I most enjoy regularly through my current services. I am not interested in spending more and getting LESS!

If this channel is dropped, I will cancel all my services – Very disappointed Rogers.