AMC

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Martye
I've Been Here Awhile

AMC

Does anyone know why rogers wants to cancel Amc?

***Edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
RogersSarah
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: AMC

We have no intention of dropping AMC. We are in negotiations and expect a positive outcome. We're surprised and disappointed they would alarm our customers.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Mom2Preemie
I've Been Here Awhile

I was watching my favorite show Walking Dead and there's an announcement popped up about AMC being dropped from Rogers channel. Why is that? I really enjoy AMC channel and I am not happy about it. Can anyone explain what is happening here? Thanks...

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Mom2Preemie

I searched Google & nothing came up? I contacted AMC & they even told me that they are staying with Rogers.. Are you sure you saw this correctly? also any other user see this?

FormerMember
I'm a Senior Advisor

This site has started - posted on the Rogers Facebook page!

http://www.keepamccanada.com/message.php

thomase2
I've Been Around

I saw it too about 5 minutes ago.

Mom2Preemie
I've Been Here Awhile

Yes I am sure because the announcement popped up again on my screen.he I even call Rogers and the representative told me that the AMC is not in business with Rogers and it's out of their hands.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Just saw it my self. Why in the world would they do this :/. I wonder if Rogers did something to AMC for them to do this.

Jorge555
I've Been Around

It would be a huge mistake for Rogers to drop AMC I know so many people that watch that channel.  Don't do it Rogers.

Martye
I've Been Here Awhile

I just saw it a few mins ago on amc 😞

James1377
I've Been Around

Ill drop Rogers if they drop amc. It's the best channel they offer. What's the point of signing a contract with a company , if they can just swap out the product you want with out warning. What's next ? Oh by the way no more text messages with your cell. Sorry. Keep paying though. This company is a joke.