AMC

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Susieb
I've Been Around

Re: AMC

Hating in Rogers right now! AMC is my favorite!

ianhamm
I'm Here A Lot

Lose people if you drop AMC

robtoronto
I've Been Around

If Rogers drops AMC I will drop ALL of my Rogers services - Phone, Internet AND Cable.  No ifs, ands or buts.  Listen up Rogers, HUGE mistake if you drop it.

Ade1971
I've Been Around

Can rogers be so hungry for more profit, they'd drop AMC from 'basic' or regular, non-digital box cable, thereby forcing customers (who have multiple cell, internet and tv accounts) to buy into their pricier tv packages?

I am not happy with the potential of losing more channels in the name of corporate profit.

Keep AMC

Terry40
I've Been Around

I'll drop my $300 phone Internet and crap cable if amc is dropped

marpauli
I Plan to Stick Around

I am in the process of moving to Rogers for their services and also because they have AMC but this is a major no no!

wakeup
I've Been Here Awhile

Take AMC away and you will be coming to my house to take your rogers box and ill have another provider take over what you cant do.

***edited for content***

dmGuinness
I've Been Around

Seriously not happy. I'll be dropping Rogers if this happens.

JenniG
I Plan to Stick Around

I just read that Rogers wants to cancel AMC. I am one of the customers who is always complaining that they do not have it in HD yet and now they want to take the channel away from me. Are they nuts? If this channel goes away so does this customers of 20 years. It shows that rogers really does not give a **bleep** that millions of it's customers watch the walking dead, and the killing that are only available on this channel. I can move to another company that cares that their customers watch this channel and are not going to just arbitrailly decide what their customers should be able to see. Give me a break, rogers used to care about us but I guess they don't anymore, just like on another service (that shall remain nameless) that could give me unlimited internet for 10 dollars more, this other company looks better and better everyday. Cancelling AMC would really be my last straw. If AMC goes so does a 300 dollar a month customer!!!!!

DevilsAdvocate
I've Been Around

I saw the message too. This doesn't make sense, The Walking Dead is the highest rated show on cable, why would they drop it? If rogers drops AMC I will switch to Bell. They have AMC HD and it is the main channel I watch.