AMC and CNN AND MOST ARE DOWN AGAIN

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

AMC and CNN AND MOST ARE DOWN AGAIN

Again....ready to watch AMC and CNN at 9 pm Sunday to relax and BAMM....all these channels were scrambled and not watchable. TV said to contact rogers. THIRD weekend in a row now. Technician came over last Wed and said 'everything here is OK' must be an area problem. Worked fine for like 2 days and nothing on a Sunday evening again. Great week ruined again. No Walking Dead again. No Anthony Bourdean on CNN. GARBAGE JUST TOTAL GARBAGE. Have to actually pay for this garbage non programming service, unbelievable. Whats wrong with this company and this government letting them get away with this robbery. Waited 1 hour for customer service online at 10:16 was told its a 'tech support issue, call them'. Shut my laptop and went to bed in pain. I can not believe this. After 4 months of signing on with them for this VIP  I am so unhappy its just so bad the service and technical problems.

**edited for content**

I've Been Here Awhile

Re: AMC and CNN AND MOST ARE DOWN AGAIN

Forgot this is in Mississauga and again....why am I forced to pay for this  no TV but getting billed for the other garbage I don't watch. Sunday evening number 3 wrecked again and they can't fix weak signals like AMC, THE ONLY GOOD CHANNEL.

**edited for content**

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: AMC and CNN AND MOST ARE DOWN AGAIN

Likely something localized to that area.  AMC was fine here last night.

Yes, they SHOULD be fixing it though.