AMC HD

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm an Advisor

Re: AMC HD

Thanks for the update guys. Loving it except for the God awful AMC logo surrounded in blue. Ugh. Also noticed that commercials are upconverted SD and are pillar-boxed.

BTW: What is SMC? Never mind, just found it on channel 488 (Sony Movie Channel).

I'm a Trusted Contributor

Sony Movie Channel.  Channels 488 and 489 AXNHD and SMCHD - they are on a free trial at the moment and was just wondering if they'll become part of a second tier at some stage or be included in the HD package.

Peter
Toronto, Downtown

Peter
Toronto
I'm an Advisor

Here's a thread about the Hollywood Suite package: http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/PVR_settop_boxes_remotes/thread-...

I'm waiting for April 1 to see if I can still get it. I have the VIP package and don't know if this will be included or not. I'm guessing not.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

That it is listed with the 'other' movie network ones.. TMN/hbo package, super channel package, etc.. i would think its not, its an extra ontop 😞

I'm a Trusted Contributor

Thanks, I guess we'll have to wait and see.  I'm VIP too.

Peter
Toronto, Downtown

Peter
Toronto