AMC HD

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: AMC HD

Hello tetrabit

There has been around 2-4 threads about this. Rogers has not said anything and it looks like we are not getting it. No need to keep making threads about AMC HD when others are already made.

Anyways even if people request it. It may never come. As explained in the other threads, there is a lot going on in the back that no one knows why Rogers is not offering it. Remember Bell has the channel and so does Shaw. Rogers does not tho.

upsdriver9
I Plan to Stick Around

You are absolutely correct about this Meowmix, and besides Bell keeps advertising that AMC HD is exclusive to Bell Only, so I am sure they are not going to give that channel up so easily... Rogers is probably trying and im sure they have tried to get the channel, but if Bell wont give it up, then nothing Rogers can do.. It is ashame because Walking Dead and other excellent shows on that channel look so m much better in HD....

mousetamer
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Just noticed that Showcase HD and History HD are being moved to 484 and 483 tomorrow. Maybe that means two new HD channels....

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Who knows but i do not believe anything until i see it. Rogers has made me do this as i can not believe anything they do / say until i see it my self.

jays77

@mousetamer wrote:
Just noticed that Showcase HD and History HD are being moved to 484 and 483 tomorrow. Maybe that means two new HD channels....

Will those channels still be available on ch 39 & 55 for those who don't have HD?  Those were two for the channels that years ago convinced us to pay extra fo get the extended basic package. 

pmcsplaza

Yes they should be. However, I don't see AMCHD anywhere...yet.

Peter
Toronto
mousetamer

Yeah, no AMCHD. They just added 2 more Superchanel HD feeds. I also can't log into the Anyplace app anymore. Error E63.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Yea that is what i thought. Rogers will never get AMC HD.

upsdriver9
I Plan to Stick Around

not any time soon, probably will but according Bell Fibe TV Advertisings on TV and billboards, AMC HD is exclusive to Bell ONLY! so i guess bell is saying, no no to Rogers...

Oh well, its a shame cause that channel carries really good programming and I am sure you guys would love watching it in HD... I have AMC HD cause I have Fibe, or else I would be in the same boat as all of you...

TrueNorth10
I Plan to Stick Around

Let's keep pounding away. Mad Men is back in April and Breaking Bad in July. These shows are meant to be in HD. Unacceptable!

I'm NOT a Rogers employee; I was a satisfied customer, but not anymore.