AMC HD

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

AMC HD

Rogers added the "World Fishing Network HD" to their lineup! (Digital Home: World Fishing Network HD launches on Rogers)

Why on earth don't we have AMC HD? We used to be ableto watch Mad Men in HD on demand, but no more. We used to be able to watch Breaking Bad in HD, but during season 3, Rogers seemed to be too lazy to upload the episodes in a timely manner.

Overall, we're over-charged for a pretty crappy HD package.

designwallah.

***Edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: AMC HD

I agree completely. One of the top channels on TV and Rogers can't find the HD version. I guess they will add it when they find a way to make even more $. IPTV can't come quickly enough.
I'm Here A Lot

Bell added it in Nov 2009...

I've Been Around

Just Give the customers AMC HD.  Considering all the other inferior channels that are offered for a tiny fraction of the population.

I, as a customer am demanding it.

I've Been Around

Smiley Mad

i agree....... why is there an AMC HD comercial telling us to call our service provider??? 

i called rogers and they dont have AMC HD 

but they do have some useless channels in HD 

i also demand it together with GOLTV which should also be in HD 

Rogers has not added any HD channels in years 

I'm Here A Lot

What's the real reason why Rogers still doesn't have AMC HD?! Bell added it like two years ago, almost every provider has it, and AMC has some of the best shows on right now.

I'll definitely consider switching over to Bell TV if it's not here by next season's Mad Men/Breaking Bad/Walking Dead.

I've Been Around

C'mon Rogers.  Get this channel in HD NOW!!!!

Better be here for The Killing Season 2. Or we're switching everything to Bell

I've Been Around

Count me on the list for an AMC HD request.  It really doesn't do justice to the wonderful range of programs, including The Walking Dead.  I think a call to Rogers in in order tomorrow.

I've Been Here Awhile

Gang, head to support, contact us, Make A Complaint, and send to the Office of the President. I'm on hold for a Customer Care Manager so i have a name to drop in there. Let's make this happen. "Walking Dead" in SD was awful. I demand HD zombie gore!

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I dont have any interest in AMC HD, however I would like to see shaw's HGTV HD. maybe i can request that?