AMC HD

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: AMC HD

Oh I know, I didn't even mention the 5 Internet outages we've had in the last 2 months as a reason, but it's one more nail in the coffin. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Agreed. With everything Rogers Cable has happened every since the 2.0 update came out ( NextBox) it seems many customers are unhappy. The outages / deleted recorded shows / not many HD channels available unlike the other cable providers & all the other issues are just ruining Rogers Cable experience for me. I pay well over $160 a month just for cable & its not worth it anymore.

I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers! I spend almost $400 bucks a month on your products. This delay on getting AMC HD in the lineup is so reminiscent of the Space HD debacle! I bought the whole friggin BSG series on Blu-ray because you morons at Rogers couldn't get that one right until there was nothing left worth watching on Space. I just bought the 2nd season of WD for the same reason! Rogers, you are so LAME!
I Plan to Stick Around

Conformist! Rogers must send you cheques!
I Plan to Stick Around

This was for meomix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

You could have edited your post & added those in, instead of posting 3 posts..

Not really. I do not work for Rogers nor do i even want to work for them. If you look at my posts, you will see i actually kinda hate them for other reasons. Maybe you should not assume..

Anyways I do understand what you are saying ( First post) The thing is tho that no one will ever know why Rogers is taking so long. It could be that AMC & Rogers are not wanting the same money. It could be legal issues. No one will know. This is something that only Rogers Head office & the high Managers at Cable know what is going on. Calling in & asking will not get anyone anywhere. Believe me. I have seen many people leave Rogers because of this as well.

I have a 60' Samsung TV & i do wish they brought AMC HD. I would love to watch halloween movies during halloween in HD or even other shows in HD on AMC.

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm not assuming anything. You are sounding like an apologist for Rogers by making your own assumptions on why they haven't added AMC HD yet! I'm not trying to bash, just don't like people defending Rogers incompetence, even with speculation! Yes it's your right, and I recognize that. I just don't agree with you. Have a great night and let's hope this happens soon!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Clearly you do not understand the posts made. Anyone can make assumptions on  why Rogers is not getting it. That does not mean that they are defending them. If you think that, then maybe you need to read the post again to understand it. If you also read the post you will see I am not defending Rogers at all. Like i said, Read most of my posts. You will see i kinda hate Rogers my self. If i was going to defende them, i would be posting what Rogers wants. If you think about it tho, what i am saying is true. No one know what is going on :/. You or i or anyone else does not know anything. This means we can only say what is going on but in all we do not know. If you read what i have posted, you will see i never defended nor am i. You just see what you want & not see the real post..

Anyways lets stay on topic before this gets out of hand. If you do not like anyones posts, just ignore it next time. No need to say what you said because others will start fights & all & we do not need that on here.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

You, amongst others, get angry at them not having it. People leave for them not having it (and others)
IF it was such a simple thing for them to add it, would you not think that they would have done so? Why loose customers over not adding it?

There is likely some reason holding it back. What it is? Like meowmix said we may never know.

We all agree and I courage Rogers to add it. All we can do it wait.

I'm Here A Lot

I wonder what would happen if someone came up with an online petition, got a bunch of signatures and then went to the media with it.

Oh, I know.

We'd get AMC in HD. 

Rogers only seems to care when it hurts their image.