8642HD - recorded programs disappeared although space is 41% full

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: 8642HD - recorded programs disappeared although space is 41% full

Hello Cap07

Rogers head office should at least view the forums as its more active & customers report more things on here. I am sure they have time to do it but seems like they either do not want too or do not care about the issues most of us are having.
I've Been Around

Samething, but I have the 9865HDPVR NextBox 3.0

This just started happening a couple of days ago but my recorded list keeps disappearing and is not accessible after watching a recording.  Even though I have about 12 folders, it will only show me the first 4 .  When I reboot they come back but at first I could watch 4 or 5 programs before it would screw up, now I can only watch one. I am at 71% used space.  Anyone else experience this problem.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I have had this happen to me... probably once every two months or so...having to do the same thing, reboot to fix it.

But never that often.

I could see, if you were up past maybe 85% usage.. maybe something comming into play, but not below that.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

So frustrating  . . .to loose all recorded programs. This is the first time it has happened to me and I'm a little annoyed to say the least!!

Thinking of changing providers when my contract is up . . .