8 Tuner PVR?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Regular

Re: 8 Tuner PVR?

The search function starting working last night on it's own. But radio stations still sound choppy and have no sound on my 4642.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Can you slow motion on the new box ?

I'm an Advisor

I got it to do slow motion by using the play button, but didn't spend much time to see if you can do variable slow motion. Will try it again when I get a chance.

I'm Here A Lot

Have had my Nextbox 3.0 since Wednesday night.  Everything works well, easy to get recordings, works through the Anyplace App now, no complaints so far.

I'm a Reliable Contributor

I got my box yesterday, and noticed it was used already.   Now it keeps freezing on me.  Wonder if I should return it?

I'm an Advisor

I also got mine yesterday, but it was shrink wrapped. So far, no issues of note and it hasn't frozen on me. One huge improvement over my 8300, is the new interface for TMN On Demand, and it's blazingly fast when it loads. I'm really impressed with this box so far. I also see a slight improvement in video quality, especially black levels. The only issue I found today is Anyplace TV Home Edition gives me an error message when it tries to identify the box.
I'm an Advisor

An update on my issue with audio glitches, which I was experiencing on the first day after picking up the box. On day 2, there were none at all, so it had me wondering if a new box actually has to "break in" a bit. I know that sounds unlikely, but everything is fine now. Anyplace TV Home Edition is now working after rebooting the box. I really like the new guides and interfaces for services like TMN On Demand and the Galaxy channels. The box is amazingly fast compared to my old 8300, which took forever to load on demand stuff.

Love the new features!

Slow motion is back!!!

A lighton my remote!

and 1080 P (are they pushng out P yet?)

Steve

Dosnt do variable slow mo

Steve

Another ice add was te on demand browse when you hit the on demand button on the remote...sweet!

Steve