6GB with iphone4s

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

6GB with iphone4s

I was wondering if 6gb was enough?? I dont have wifi at home and only use my iphone. Is there an unlimited data plan?? Will i get a notification if i go over my internet data plan

Jen3384

Ps love the forum

****Edited Labels****

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: 6GB with iphone4s

Hello Jen3384

Yea it should be enough. There is no unlimited data plan with Rogers and never will be. You will be getting a notification at 75% and 100%
I'm a Reliable Contributor

well I saw on pay as you go plans there's unlimited data plans but I'm not sure how fast they are compared to the ones with data limits.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello diveman1980

We are talking about smartphone data plans, not actual data plans for your home internet. The unlimited you see is ONLY for phones like old flip phones & normal phones. Smartphones do NOT get included in this package.
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Meowmix

Sorry about that. I was under the impression that as long as you gave the provider enough notice to go pay as you go you could use any kind of phone for it. Cause a long time ago I was on a contract with another provider and when the contract was nearly up we gave them the notice that we were switching to pay as you go and as long as we did it within a 15 days period we were allowed to use the same phone. Of course smart phones may differ cause at the time smart phones didn't even exist.