cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

64gb white 4S - anyone got one they reserved?

rkoshack
I Plan to Stick Around

Alright I'd like to know who reserved a 64gb white and if they've received it yet, when did they get it, what place they were in line and when it changed to in progress. Oh and what city was your store?

I reserved the morning of Oct. 7th and was 640 or so in line. By the following week I had moved up to 320. On the 13th, the day before the 4S was released my status changed to in progress and remains in progress to this day...nearly a month since I reserved and 17 business days since it changed to in progress.

******* Edit labels ********

4 REPLIES 4

Re: 64gb white 4S - anyone got one they reserved?

rocketstealth
I Plan to Stick Around

Good to hear your story.  I reserved a white 64gb handset 2 weeks ago and have only moved from 463 to 400ish, just a handful of places each day.  I have heard that the only reason I have moved up the line at all is because other people are cancelling, not because orders are being fulfilled.  

It would appeat that Rogers is getting a very small supply of this model.  I called Rogers and asked if they would advise cancelling this reservation and order a black instead, same size or different size?  But they could not give any information whatsoever.  For now I am still in line.  I'd appreciate it if you update this thread when you get your phone, so others have an idea of what to expect.

I spoke to Rogers last night and they said they had been getting very limited supplies of white handsets and 64gb models generally.  They advised me to consider cancelling my reservation and get the handset elsewhere.  You could try Apple direct.

I had a stroke of luck last night.  I wandered into Best Buy and walked out with a black 32gb 4s.  They did the Rogers hardware upgrade for me.  I wasn't fixed on having a white handset or 64gb model so I was very happy with that.  Good luck!

rkoshack
I Plan to Stick Around
Yea I might do the same. I visited the Rogers store where I had put down for my reservation to be shipped to and the guy thought it was strange I've been in progress for so long. He said they've received many shipments of reservations for people even within 5 days of reserving. He thinks something must've gone wrong with my reserve and to call Rogers to see if they can cancel it and ship one out to me immediately

julief
I've Been Around

how do you reserve a phone?

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation