60 doller unlitd voice and data with value pack HELP!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

60 doller unlitd voice and data with value pack HELP!

alright.   i have this plan   i did get iphone 4 in december 2010.   but traded for a blackberry and my phone was under my ex bf name so he called rogers and changed things i recently put my phone in my name now. I am going to buy the iphonee 4s and was wondering if my data is different because before my iphone plan was 75 and i had the same value pack. Now do i need to call rogers when i get iphone to change anything?  And is this going to put me into a money problem since im buying the iphone right out wich is already 700 dollers so will my plan just work with the iphone?

Thanks! Smiley Very Happy

******* Edit labels ********

Solved! Go to Solution.
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: 60 doller unlitd voice and data with value pack HELP!

YES!!!! OMG YES i did the switch as well and mt data went from a little under 800mb (AVG) a month to after i got the iphone to over 2.5 gbs there is a plan if u r heavy on the data it has 6gb of data and with my value pack my bill is like 90 bucks a month now

Hope this helps 

I've Been Here Awhile

so i have to call and change things? i dont even use half a gb of data either

I Plan to Stick Around

i still would call is cause i found that without wifi u use ALOT more data then with a BB and almost all the apps use the data