cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

60$ BYOD 10 Gig promotional plan

Leto85
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey Guys,

Can anyone please confirm the specifics of this promotional wireless plan?  I switched to it last night and I got through to a rep this morning after a lengthy wait but they were not able to confirm if the extra 5 gigs stays on after 2 years or not.  The website I read had screenshots confirming that the 10 gigs is now a perm feature and does not drop off after 2 years.  How can I tell that they added this to my account properly and after 2 years I won't go back to 5 gigs.

***EDITED LABELS***

317 REPLIES 317

Re: 60$ BYOD 10 Gig promotional plan

mbp12
I Plan to Stick Around
how come you were able to switch online? It seems everyone is saying you can only take advantage of the plan via calling in.

Just tried online but it appears that area of the site is down (of course)

Leto85
I Plan to Stick Around

If you go to change your plan via myrogers it's there.  At least it was there when I did it last night.  You can change your plan via My rogers and pick from a list.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @Polskadz

Very nice to hear! Hopefully you did your research before stitching.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @mbp12

That is with Rogers. He went with Bell which i guess is letting them do it over chat. He does not have a Bell account until he did the transfer

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @Leto85

It does not work. They turned it off and give u a message to call into Rogers. That is the only way to get it with Rogers.

Also anyone trying to log it may see the " Down due to Maintenance" issue.