cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

60$ BYOD 10 Gig promotional plan

Leto85
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey Guys,

Can anyone please confirm the specifics of this promotional wireless plan?  I switched to it last night and I got through to a rep this morning after a lengthy wait but they were not able to confirm if the extra 5 gigs stays on after 2 years or not.  The website I read had screenshots confirming that the 10 gigs is now a perm feature and does not drop off after 2 years.  How can I tell that they added this to my account properly and after 2 years I won't go back to 5 gigs.

***EDITED LABELS***

317 REPLIES 317

Re: 60$ BYOD 10 Gig promotional plan

sabrinadejong
I've Been Here Awhile

Yeah I was confused about this

Is it 5GB +5GB BONUS?

Because the plan it says i have now is 'Talk and text 5GB'

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @sabrinadejong

Its 5GB plan but they offer a bonus of a extra 5GB ontop of the 5GB that comes with it. Which makes it 10GB. It's explained properly.

sabrinadejong
I've Been Here Awhile
Thanks my bf was the one who took care of everything so I just wanted to confirm TY!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @sabrinadejong

You are welcome!

davpros
I've Been Around

I signed up for the 10 gig deal yesterday but the plan details on my account just shows 5 gigs, how do i confirm that I got the right deal?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @davpros

Contact @CommunityHelps and they should be able to assist you.

ianpecar
I've Been Around

Im experiencing the exact same thing. It doesnt show the 10GB, its only showing 5.0 ? thats odd!

Hi, I am trying to change my plan through my Rogers online. I currently have a share everything premium tab and a no tab on my moms phone. I would like to change both to the no tab $60 for 10gb promotional plan. Please help...I've been trying to get through all day yesterday and since 7am this morning. Thanks!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @ianpecar

As the original plan states. It's a 5GB data PLAN BUT they give u an extra 5GB data bonus. So the bonus data will not be on the name title per say.

Its best to contact @CommunityHelps and see.

alan4160
I Plan to Stick Around

I have been waiting for 2 FULL days 😞

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @sarab92

Unfortunately the only way to change the plan is by calling into Rogers and speaking with a agent. It's going to be a long way however that's the only way.

Not sure if you can change this plan online.
If you can, may only be able to if your able to.. (IE, your still not on a tab, etc)

Seems the main way is via livechat or phone.

But there is so much of a demand that the lines are pretty much completely full, and huge wait times.
Not much that can be done than keep trying.. there is literally that many people trying to get through about it.

Hi folks! There's no need to contact us if your plan is showing 5GB at this time.

As I mentioned on the first page, your account may show that this is a 5GB bonus data promo that expires after 24 months but this is not applicable. If you signed on for the 10GB Promo plan, you will get your full 10GB for as long as you keep this plan, even if it doesn't show on your account right now.

Regards,

RogersCorey

owen71
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi,

I spent nearly 2 hours on hold yesterday and finally got in touch with a rep who was able to switch over my plan from the premium tab 10gb, to the $60 10gb special. The agent confirmed to me that this was successfully applied to my account, and provided me with a reference number.

My issue is that I never received a confirmation email stating any changes to my account, and when I log into MyRogers, it still shows that I have the old plan. I'd just call back to confirm with them, but I don't want to wait 2 hours on hold again. Anybody else have similar issues?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @RogersCorey

Thank you for making that clear!:)

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @owen71

It may be a issue with the system which may take a bit to upload the actual plan. Since u have the ID number, I would see if @CommunityHelps or @RogersCorey can assist u with this.

caller222
I've Been Here Awhile

not see the $60 byod 10gb plan as an option on the website as of this morning.  once you get to change your plan the promo option is no longer listed.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @caller222

Thats because as I explained u need to contact Rogers via phone and they would do it for u. They removed that option online since yesterday.

runnergirl88
I've Been Here Awhile

Two nights ago, I updated my plan to the 10 gig promotional plan for $60 through Live Chat. It's been over 24 hours, and I still haven't received a confirmation e-mail nor do I see the change on My Rogers. I'm starting to worry that the update never went through or that the worker never put it through.. is anybody experiencing the same thing? 

caller222
I've Been Here Awhile
Thanks. My bad, was confusing to me since the website offers 2 options; call or change online through myrogers.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @runnergirl88

Contact @CommunityHelps and see if they can look into it. If u have time then contact Rogers via phone and see what they say.