cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

60$ BYOD 10 Gig promotional plan

Leto85
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey Guys,

Can anyone please confirm the specifics of this promotional wireless plan?  I switched to it last night and I got through to a rep this morning after a lengthy wait but they were not able to confirm if the extra 5 gigs stays on after 2 years or not.  The website I read had screenshots confirming that the 10 gigs is now a perm feature and does not drop off after 2 years.  How can I tell that they added this to my account properly and after 2 years I won't go back to 5 gigs.

***EDITED LABELS***

317 REPLIES 317

Re: 60$ BYOD 10 Gig promotional plan

Artroxy
I've Been Here Awhile
I was told they didn’t. I am actually headed now to a Rogers store so hopefully that will help!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @Artroxy

I would call before going just incase they say that they can. Remember some reps can say yes we can but others say they cant as reported

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @carmoji

Yes i am. I called those stores and they said the same however the store under the head office of Rogers in Toronto the rep told me they could. However remember that one rep could also be misleading. So it could be the case.

Hi Roger,

It really is!  Roger's and other phone carriers should just change their system to all their customers to the $60 plan and if anyone has an issue with it, call Roger's and put them back on their plan before. Much easier no? Smiley LOL

Everyone wants a good deal - patience is definitely the key.  Last night i literally prepared a meal, finished the meal and washed the dishes and did laundry etc while waiting for a rep. LOL

want to change to my data plan