$50 activation bonus

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

$50 activation bonus

How do I get the $50 activation bonus from Rogers? I was told several things and none of them work. The latest suggestion was, go to Rogers.com,My Profile,Products and Services,My PhoneSection(?????),Get Phone Rebate. I can get to Products and Services, but there is where it ends. I purchased the Pay as You Go LG NEON on the Soc20 plan.

Ron (New Customer)

Phone was purchased at Atlantic Superstore

Solved! Go to Solution.
Retired Moderator RogersShehzad
Retired Moderator

Re: $50 activation bonus

Hello 87pontiac,

Welcome to the forums. If you are having difficulty with your rebate your best bet would be to contact our prepaid customer care department and they can assist you with this issue.

I've Been Around

Hi there.  Not sure if you had your question answered, but I had the same difficulty - but then I found the 'Rogers Downloads' under the Support tab, and in there is a drop downmenu on the left that gives you 'forms/coupons'.  I found the $50.00 rebate there.  Hope that helps.

I've Been Here Awhile

there is no coupon for this specific rebate in the downloads section. The suggestion to call customer service pay as you go support will throw you into a very frustrating time wasting many hours out of your life frenzy.

here is a link to apply for the credit

https://www.rogerspromotions.com/payasyougogift/

I applied after buying the nokia e5 which was suppose to entitle me to a $50.00 credit and it has not yet been approved. I am thinking my orignal phone number was actually only live for 5 minutes and I had a different number ported in so its not recognizing it. I can only submit the phone code on the phone box once...the system tells me the number was already used.

After spending countless hours on the phones with customer support I have come up unsuccessful with an answer to this issue.

At this point I am definately getting angry with the support I cannot get. I have been unsuccessful reaching the online chat clients I have a mac operating system which does not support DOS....

May the white light of hope shine on this situation so I can find resolution ...... please   ...

thanks,

Jill

I've Been Here Awhile

the prepaid customer support department WILL NOT HELP WITH THIS REBATE!!!!
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Well thanks to everyone who responded, after a useless back and forth communication with Rogers, I had to call the Hunt Group who looks after the promo. After speaking to someone I could not understand, I was finally told that I would have to call back in 2 days to get an update on my Online submission. The foreigner to whom I spoke with reassured me that my case would be Priority! I called back 2 days later only to find out that my submitted info was not put in as Priority and that there was no record of my call. I next spoke to an English speaking male who again reassured that my submission would be given the up most attention and that I should call back in 5 days to see the result of my status. I originally submitted my info on line Aug 9, it is now Sept 4, WAYYYYY past the 5 days they advertised. In the end I gave up completely. Rogers emailed me back and was sorry for the lack of response to my problem, but, when i told them to refund me my money for the phone because I felt I didn't get what was advertised they refused.

I've Been Here Awhile

so don't you feel as I do that you were takin for a ride??? I mean a $50.00 credit...thats why I decided to buy the phone !!!
I think its totally unacceptable.....

I am definitely sure that we are not the only ones to get ripped off with this situation..

I just posted this yesterday and its had over 50 views .....that says something right there.....

so heres the link to the Hunt group

https://www.therebatecompany.com/TRC_Website/companyoverview.asp

the toll free number is at the bottom 

heres the link for the BBB

https://www.bbb.org/file-a-complaint/

I've Been Around

The first person had it right...Under your My Rogers Profile just click the "Products & Services" Tab and next to the image of your phone one of the links should read Apply for Rebate (if you're eligble) .  If the screen appears but is not clickable, then just try going out and back in or reloading.  Worked for me no problem.

I Plan to Stick Around

Please stop telling people to call in as Ecare no longer has english support over the phone. They only can get help using the live chat option by putting in this web address: www.rogershelp.com/chat  .   The directions you are giving the customers are further fuelling their confusion. They can also go to the site and log in and click on product and serivces and then make sure they pick their phone number ...then they can look on the left hand site of the screen (next to the picture of the phone ) and they will see an option called get my phone rebate...it is like the 4th or 5th option in the list...Again English support is no longer offered so please stop telling them to call in as they will only be told to use the live chat option. 

I'm Here A Lot

hi tahnks for your information