3G service dropped on iPad when apps added

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

3G service dropped on iPad when apps added

Hi

My iPad2 has dropped Rogers 3G service.  I understand this can happen  from time to time when adding different apps(?). But how do I get my 3G back?  It picks up WiFi networks no problem, just when I need my 3G coverage...its not there.  I have tried going to the Settings icon and resetting the network settings...but its not working.  What do I do?

******* Edit labels ********

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: 3G service dropped on iPad when apps added

He sends the PM on here. In order to look at the PM you need to go on the top of the page. Once you are there you will see Yor username for the forums, sign out, My settings / Help & a little inbox. Right beside that you will see a 1. That means you have a PM from them.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi DiamondGirl,

I've sent you a PM.

Thanks! RogersDarrell

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks but where did you send it? Haven't seen anything!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

He sends the PM on here. In order to look at the PM you need to go on the top of the page. Once you are there you will see Yor username for the forums, sign out, My settings / Help & a little inbox. Right beside that you will see a 1. That means you have a PM from them.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Umm...I would like to see the answer to this problem...sending a private IM kind of defeats the purpose of this bulletin board....

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

When the Mods PM you, the ask you for ypur account and all ur info to check your account and all. This is why they PM you to help you.

Actually it does noy defeat the purpose of the foruma seeing as the forums are made for everyone to help everyone out..