3G Issues STILL in Edmonton

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: 3G Issues STILL in Edmonton

My roomie is on fido and I am on rogers and neither of our iphone 4's can call out or txt at all.  *zero* signal all of a sudden as of maybe 6pm or so.  Around MacEwan city centre campus area.  Have tried many troubleshooting steps...beginning to wonder if this isnt a bigger issue?

I've Been Around

I am haveing the same problem same time...  this sucks I really need my phone right now.

I've Been Around

It's a nationwide issue with the 3G network, switch your phones over to 2g, they should work until they get this fixed.

I've Been Here Awhile

Tried switching down to Edge, or data off completely.  can't even make calls or txt (which is not reliant on data).  Just no signal/connection at all.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Network seems to be working now but it was down for some time today

I Plan to Stick Around

its still down, gee hope i dont have an emergency.

I've Been Here Awhile

Well mine is working again anyways.

I've Been Here Awhile

I can't get a 3G signal at my house. 4 dropped calls yesterday and on EDGE all day today. Guests in my home have the same issue.  I don't think Rogers' cares as my complaints fall on deaf ears. I'll be switching to Telus when my term is up.