$35 google play voucher

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LXT
I've Been Around

Re: $35 google play voucher

i have the same prob -_- I got a blank voucher and cant do anything about it and the promotions centre doesnt have an option for this bs

Ambrosios
I Plan to Stick Around

still waiting on the phone.....this girl is really looking into it for me

or maybe she is just pretending......i hope they fix this crap soon

lordisinned
I've Been Here Awhile

This is the BS we get after waiting for more than a month. 😕 

Ambrosios
I Plan to Stick Around

apparently the CSR i am talking to is going to escalate this to her manager....and they may open a case with the promotion group...whoever they are.....

Turlur
I'm Here A Lot

I was advised by Rogers Support to call this number: 1-877-858-0459 (Rogers Google Play Voucher Promotion Support). You are only given 2 options. Option 1 is to get help on how to enter the code, without an agent to talk to. Option 2 is to report changes to your account that made your eligibility change, and you get to speak with an agent. Option 2 is not for this issue, but was the only way to speak with an agent. The agen advised me that  this was a known issue and they are working on it, they said to try again tomorrow.

Here is the explanation of my issue. I just got my email today showing the following:

We are pleased to confirm that your submission has been approved. To claim your Google Play™ $35 voucher, please click on the link below.

You will be asked to enter both your Rogers Wireless number and the following security code (NOTE: This is NOT your Google Play voucher PIN code): XXXX-HIDDEN-FOR-SECURITY-XXXX

(This a button is here that links you to claim code) "https://www.rogerspromotions.com/galaxys4gift/pin_search.php

I entered my code on the link provided with my phone number. The page showed the following:

Your Submission ID is: (BLANK WITH NO CODE)

Your Google Play™ $35 Voucher PIN code is: (BLANK WITH NO CODE)

Here is a link to the image of what I am seeing (the error/problem):

http://s13.postimg.org/5wgrxk5k7/pinissue.png

Turlur
I'm Here A Lot

I have talked with the promotions team at 1-877-858-0459

The only way to talk with an agent is to press 2 after entering 1 for English, if you click option 1, you will get a recording and then it will hang up.

I have been advised by the person on the phone to try back tomorrow as they are currently working on a fix for this problem and that it is a known issue.

No point calling in and wasting your time guys! Best to just keep trying for a bit.

Texel
I'm Here A Lot

I am having the same issue. Here is an image of the result...

http://s8.postimg.org/c8aa9epgl/gplay35promo.jpg

Ambrosios
I Plan to Stick Around

This is now a known issue to the Promotion team.   This is not random and seems to be affecting almost everyone who receive the confirmation today......They are aware of it and is trying to resolve it ASAP.....They suggested that you can try again Tomorrow.

Snow44
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for the update Ambrosios. Going to take their advice and try it again tomorrow.

Turlur
I'm Here A Lot

This issue seems to be resolved! I now have my pin displaying correctly!