$35 google play voucher

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
car_doctor
I Plan to Stick Around

$35 google play voucher

How do I claim my google play voucher that I was supposed to get when I purchased my s4?

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: $35 google play voucher

Hello car_doctor.

You need to do it online.. I will give u the link. It will take 6-8 weeks to get the voucher.

https://www.rogerspromotions.com/galaxys4gift/step_1.php

View solution in original post

All Replies
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello car_doctor.

You need to do it online.. I will give u the link. It will take 6-8 weeks to get the voucher.

https://www.rogerspromotions.com/galaxys4gift/step_1.php

View solution in original post

JohnnyBuck
I Plan to Stick Around

I submitted my voucher on release day, it's still in validation process with anticipated "delivery" (i opted for email instead of physical gift card thinking it would be faster) of June 26th. So don't hold your breath!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello JohnnyBuck

No where does is say choosing the email one will go faster. 6-8 weeks is for both. Sadly you will have to wait that long as Rogers will have to make sure you picked the proper plan / phone and them will forward it to Google. From there its up to Google when they will accept it and approve of it and email it to you or send it to Rogers for emailing or mail.
nismo_S14
I'm Here A Lot

received an email allowing me to claim my voucher. however, after i put in my in my information  it gave me 4 blank boxes where my voucher code was... is there any way to actually get a code?  i have a screen shot but i cannot attach images in this forum aparently?

Ambrosios
I Plan to Stick Around

i have the exact problem.....

cpresseault2
I've Been Around

i have the same problem. 5 blank boxes

Snow44
I've Been Here Awhile

I am having the same issue. Received my confirmation email today. click the link to get my voucher pin, enter my phone number and hit continue and 5 blank boxes where my google pin code should appear. Something is definitely wrong here.

katsuku
I've Been Here Awhile

Also just getting blank boxes when I go to redeem my voucher. 😞

Ambrosios
I Plan to Stick Around

are you guys going to call it in?